Sleeplessness Dua ?
The disease of not being able to sleep is called insomnia. Insomnia is a dangerous disease that severely affects a person’s daily life, According to the World Health Organization, around 30 to 40 percent of adults worldwide experience insomnia at some point in their lives.
Insomnia affects women more than men. Apart from this, this disease causes more problems for the elderly than for the young. Insomnia is a treatable disease and there are excellent treatments for it in medical science and psychology, but sometimes, despite the treatment, the patient is not cured. Whereas with the blessing of insomnia prayer, you can get cured of insomnia soon. In this post, we are telling you the exact symptoms of insomnia, the exact causes of insomnia, and the special Quranic Dua for curing insomnia.
Sleeplessness 8 Causes
There can be many reasons for insomnia. According to experts, the main reasons for insomnia can be as follows.
- Mental stress and anxiety,
- Misuse of drugs, caffeine, and energy drinks,
- Breathing problems or a feeling of pain,
- A feeling of fear,
- Overuse of antibiotics can cause insomnia
- Dehydration in the body can cause insomnia
- A person may suffer from insomnia due to high blood pressure
- Women can have the problem of insomnia due to pregnancy, menstruation, and menopause.
The main cause of insomnia is mental stress. In other words, some people are afraid that if this work is not completed, I won’t know what will happen to them tomorrow.
Or what people will say? These kinds of fears keep the person confused throughout the night due to which he cannot sleep, So this type of constant fear makes a person suffer from insomnia. In addition, in any case, if your sleep is constantly disturbed, it can lead to insomnia Now you can better understand how your sleep is constantly being affected.
Sleeplessness In Spirituality
In spirituality, the cause of insomnia is believed to be evil eye, negative energy, and black magic. In other words, insomnia is one of the many symptoms of the evil eye. Therefore, according to spirituality, insomnia should be treated through Quranic Dua. At the end of this post, we have told you the prayer for healing from insomnia.
Sleeplessness 9 Symptoms
One of the most important symptoms of insomnia is that the patient tries to sleep but cannot sleep. Now the same thing has been explained in different ways by different people
- in insomnia, the patient can sleep with great difficulty.
- If the patient falls asleep, he soon wakes up and cannot go back to sleep after that.
- A patient with insomnia is tired.
- If the patient with insomnia falls asleep, he wakes up in the middle of the night
- The patient wakes up very early in the morning
- A patient with insomnia is unable to concentrate on any task
- The patient becomes prone to anger and anxiety very quickly.
- The patient is restless all the time.
- Not feeling refreshed after waking up from sleep
The first spiritual remedy for insomnia is the Masnoon prayer for sleep. Masnoon prayer for sleep in Arabic is above, You should read this dua once before going to sleep, Insha Allah, you will soon get a natural sleep.
Sleeplessness Dua Ayatul Kursi
Spiritual treatment of insomnia is also done with Ayatal Kursi. In spirituality, the cause of insomnia is believed to be evil eye, negative energy, and Satan, While Ayatul Kursi is the best cure for the evil eye, negative energy, black magic, and Satan. If a brother or sister is suffering from insomnia, and despite all the treatments, they are not getting better, They can get rid of insomnia by means of Ayatul Kursi.
- So do ablution before you go to bed at night
- After that, you recite Durood 3 times
- After that, you recite Ayatul Kursi 7 times
- After reciting Ayatul Kursi, you should write Allah in Arabic on your forehead with your index finger.
- At the end, you close this process by reciting Durood 3 times.
By doing this for a few days, you will get relief from insomnia.
The best spiritual practice for quick relief from insomnia and to always be safe from insomnia is the Divine Amulet. Due to the Divine Amulet, all kinds of bad effects are removed from your body, due to which you will start getting restful sleep. Divine Amulet manifests its spiritual effects immediately. Remember that whether the cause of insomnia is medical or spiritual, the divine amulet is the source of healing for you. If you want to get rid of insomnia before 3 days, then wear a divine amulet around your neck. If you want to get rid of insomnia before 3 days, then wear a divine amulet around your neck. Divine amulet You can get free from our team by feeding 5 poor people.
10 Disadvantages of Sleeplessness
Insomnia is a common problem that affects millions of people worldwide. Due to continuous lack of sleep, a person can face severe losses in life and some of such losses are listed below.
- Insomnia causes severe mental and physical fatigue in the individual.
- Due to insomnia, a person cannot concentrate on any task.
- Insomnia causes memory loss.
- A person’s facial skin can be damaged due to lack of sleep.
- Due to insomnia, the patient may suffer from chronic headaches and nerve pain.
- Due to lack of sleep, the mental and physical performance of the individual begins to decrease.
- A person can suffer from severe emotional problems due to insomnia.
- Insomnia increases the risk of accidents in a person.
- Insomnia increases a person’s risk of heart disease, diabetes, and obesity
- Insomnia makes a person prone to anxiety and depression.
It should be remembered that due to insomnia, some patients cannot sleep for several days, which is dangerous. So, in case of insomnia, definitely contact the doctor and also do the spiritual treatment that we have told you so that you can recover from this disease soon.
Precautions for the Sleeplessness patient
Remember that insomnia can be temporary or chronic. There is no telling when temporary insomnia will become permanent. Therefore, during temporary insomnia, you should correct your lifestyle so that you can avoid future terrible losses.
- Stop unnecessary consumption of market food, rice, caffeine, nicotine, drugs
- Try to sleep early at night.
- Be sure to recite dua before going to sleep.
- Avoid drinking tea or coffee at night.
- Avoid watching mobile, TV at night.
- Keep the house lights dim at night.
- Walk for an hour in the morning.
- Take at least 100 deep breaths during your morning walk.