Who doesn’t have a wish to get 100% from their better half? Every wife desires and dreams that her husband will love her selflessly and will be loyal to her forever. Well, no wife can bear the disloyalty of her husband. It surely rips her in parts. However, what every woman wants is that the love of her husband for her should increase with every passing day.
Dua To Gain Husband’s Love
Islam gives you complete freedom to win the love of your husband in the right way. You can take reference from Quran and get help from Islamic astrologer. They will tell you the dua to gain husband love. With the help of the dua to gain husband love, you can get all the love, attention and care of your husband.
Wazifa To Gain Husband’s Love
Marital relationships are considered very pious and strong in Islam and truly it is one of purest relationships on earth. If you want your husband to be only yours and wish to get their complete attention, affection and love, then you should recite the wazifa to gain husband’s love. The wazifa will fill the heart of your husband with love for you. He will never stop loving you till the time he is alive.
Amal To Gain Husbands Love
If you have noticed that the love of your husband has started fading and he doesn’t give you much time or attention, then you can perform the
Wazifa To Gain Husbands Love
If your husband is seeking interest in another woman and is cheating on you, then the
The dua to gain husbands love is mentioned below:
- Make fresh ablution.
- Perform 2 rakat Nafil namaz.
- Make sure you punctually recite the 5 obligatory prayers of the day.
- Recite “Hasbun Allahu Wa Ni’ Mal Wakeel” 100 times.
- Recite Durood Tanjeena 40 times.
- Raise your hands in front of Allah Talah and pray to get the love and attention of your husband.
- Perform this wazifa for 7 days.
- In Sha Allah, you will notice a change in the behavior of your husband. It will melt the heart of your husband and he will start loving you and caring for you.
If the dua doesn’t show any change, then speak to the astrologer. Seek his guidance in this matter and with their skill and experience, they will provide you with the right piece of advice and the perfect amal as per your situation.