Cholesterol is a type of fat that is found in our body. There are good cholesterol and bad cholesterol in our body, and if for some reason the amount of bad cholesterol in our body increases, then due to this we get cholesterol disease. According to the World Health Organization, 4 out of 10 adults worldwide have unhealthy cholesterol levels. Bad cholesterol causes the walls of a person’s heart to close, due to which a person can face terrible losses in life.
In this post, we will tell you, Dua about high cholesterol and how to stay safe from it forever.
Apart from this, in this post, we will also you tell about the exact causes of cholesterol disease, the exact symptoms, and the damages caused in case of excess bad cholesterol. If you want to get rid of cholesterol disease forever, this post contains the Quranic secret of healing for you.
Dua for High Cholesterol Arabic
Dua for High Cholesterol
The best Quranic supplication for healing from cholesterol is “Salam Qaulam, Rabbir-Rahim”.If the amount of bad cholesterol in the blood of a person has increased, then in such a case, he should get his lipid profile test first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to confirm the amount of bad cholesterol.
After that you go for a walk for an hour.
On returning from the walk, take 1 liters of water and squeeze half a lemon in it,
After that, you recite 10 times Salam Qaulam, Rabbir-Rahim .
After that you drink this water.
You have to do this process for 7 days.
After 7 days, you should get a bad cholesterol test again. Insha Allah, you will get rid of cholesterol disease. Remember that cholesterol can strike you again, So you better tell your diet and lifestyle, and if you have the problem of high blood pressure, then for this you must wear a divine amulet around your neck, Because high blood pressure increases bad cholesterol. Divine Amulet You can get free from our team by feeding 5 poor people.
7 Disadvantages of Bad Cholesterol
The bad cholesterol is known as LDL and its excess amount in the human body can be a silent danger to the individual.
- LDL narrows the blood vessels, which restricts blood flow to the human heart, which can be dangerous.
- LDL can weaken the arteries of the heart, which can cause a person to have chest pain or angina.
- Bad cholesterol increases the chances of a heart attack for the patient.
- Due to bad cholesterol, the blood flow to the patient’s feet and legs is reduced,
- Due to this, the patient may experience pain in the feet and legs and sometimes the tissue may be destroyed.
- High LDL causes the arteries in the brain to block, which can lead to stroke.
- Over time, high cholesterol can damage the kidneys.
5 Causes of Bad Cholesterol
In spirituality, bad cholesterol is believed to be the cause of the evil eye and negative energy.Due to negative energy or the evil eye, a person suffers from negative thinking, anxiety, and insomnia, Therefore, due to anxiety and insomnia, a person may suffer from high blood pressure and cholesterol disease. Therefore, it can be said that bad cholesterol can be caused by negative energy and the evil eye.
- According to medical science, the cause of cholesterol is the use of foods that contain high cholesterol.
- Apart from this, due to insomnia, depression, and high blood pressure, a person can get cholesterol disease.
- Smoking, being overweight, lack of exercise, and highly processed foods can predispose a person to cholesterol.
- High cholesterol can be caused by genetics.
- Diabetes and thyroid disorders can cause high cholesterol
Symptoms Of Bad Cholesterol
No specific symptoms of bad cholesterol appear on the patient, but in case of heart palpitations, or pain in the chest and arm, the suspicion can be removed by doing an empty stomach lipid frill test.
Lifestyle for High Cholesterol
High cholesterol disease can attack the person repeatedly, so the patient needs to improve his lifestyle.
- So the patient with high cholesterol should always take care of the 6 things mentioned viz,
- The patient must walk for one hour in the morning and evening.
- The patient must drink at least 5 liters of water a day.
- The patient must eat at least one almond and one walnut every day.
- The patient should get used to sleeping early at night.
- The patient must walk for 5 minutes after 15 minutes of eating.
- Patients should always stay away from market food, rice, bakery food, cigarettes,
- alcohol, high-sugar foods, and processed foods.